Please note that we've revised and updated our Cancellation Policy. We value your business and in anticipation for the upcoming busy holiday season, please respect our scheduling by keeping appointments whenever possible and providing a minimum of 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling appointments. We are a private salon and do not take walk ins so your appointment is exclusively held for you.
Please note, effective immediately we now require full payment for the following conditions:
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY:
- We require full payment for the following conditions:
- 24 HOURS NOTICE PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT MUST BE GIVEN TO CANCEL YOUR SESSION OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE SERVICE FEE.
- FOR NO SHOWS AND LATE ARRIVALS - Please note that all no shows, and late arrivals arriving 5 minutes late or more (for our Al a Carte Brow Service) or 15 minutes late or more, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and a cancellation fee will be applied.
- Please be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Your credit card will be billed to “Von Freudenberg Enterprises.”
- In the event of severe weather, or appointment cancellation due to salon issues, we do not charge a cancellation fee.
- Please arrive a minimum of 5-10 minutes prior to your salon appointment to allow us to welcome you.
- Please note that if you are late for your appointment, you will loose that amount of time in your service. Though we do try hard to accommodate, depending on our schedule, we will not be able to honor an appointment that is 15 minutes late or more.
- All prices quoted on this website are subject to change.
- We cannot be responsible for valuables and suggest that you refrain from bringing them to the Salon.
- We retain the right to refuse service for any reason.