24 HOUR CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
Appointments that are no show, or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, â€‹are charged the â€‹full â€‹cost of the service.
Clients are notified of this policy
- on our website
- when calling to â€‹book appointments â€‹through our receptionistsâ€‹
- â€‹oâ€‹n our online booking page
- â€‹in your appointment confirmation email
- â€‹in your appointment reminder emailâ€‹
This policy is in place out of respect for â€‹all â€‹our clients. As a private salon, we do not take walk ins to respect our client’s privacy and each appointment with Elke is specifically reserved for that time slotâ€‹ for you.
- Please arrive aÂ minimum of 5-10 minutes prior to your salon appointment to allow usÂ to welcome you.
- All prices quoted on this website are subject to change.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost/stolen valuables and suggest that you refrain from bringing them to the Salon.
- We retain the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you, so please be respectful of the time that we have scheduled.
FOR NO SHOWS AND LATE ARRIVALSÂ
Please noteÂ that all late arrivals, your appointmentÂ will need to be rescheduled. Â AÂ cancellation fee is waivedÂ if appointment can be rescheduled for the same day.
If you are unable to arrive at your appointment on time, your appointment session mayÂ be shorter. While we do our best to be accommodating, if we cannot, a cancellation fee will be charged.
In the event of severe weather, severe emergencies or cancellations due to salon issues, we do not charge a cancellation fee.
- Your credit card will be billed to â€œVon Freudenberg Enterprises.â€